Sunday, July 29, 2007

Vugvog

Mood-o-meter: Pagod

Shyt ganda ng ratatouille. A movie about a rat wanting to be a chef. grabe ganda sya. Problema lang dami bata kaya maingay at medyo disturbing.
Im still beaten up from yesterday's b-ball game. Can't even lift up my arm without hurting it. lol

Video em kewl:
wala lang
Ratatouille Pixar - 9 Minutes Preview


Quotes of the day: Some quotes from ratatouille
  • Remy: He's ruining the soup, and nobody's noticing?! It's your restaurant! Do something!!
  • Gusteau: What can I do? I am a figment of your imagination.
  • Horst:I killed a man. With THIS thumb.
  • Colette:I'll make this easy to remember: keep your station clear, or I WILL KILL YOU!
  • Remy: He's your son?!
  • Gusteau: I have a son?!
  • Remy: How could you not know?!
  • Gusteau: I-I am a figment of your imagination! You did not know, how could I?
Hays talug na nga

No comments: